The roots of Halloween can be traced back thousands of years to an ancient Celtic festival that celebrated the Day of the Dead when the veil between the world of the living and the dead would be cast aside and the spirits of those that have passed would return.
Hallyuween is also about unleashing Spirits! But in this case all Spirits that love KPOP and K-Culture! For one fabulous evening, KPOP fans can dance the night away and party with some of the best and celebrated artists from the wonderful wild world of KPOP!
So get ready to unleash your K-Spirits! We will run wild on October 29, 2022 and let our K-souls fly!
She goes by the name of, you already know. The singer, songwriter, and rapper CL is finally coming back to Manila for the first ever K-pop Hallyuween in the Philippines. CL was part of 2ne1, a South Korean girl group from YG Entertainment. The group disbanded in 2016 and she later on pursued a solo career. Last October 2021, she released her first studio album “Alpha” and continued to dominate the global music scene.
Are you ready to party with the baddest female?
Known For: Being 2NE1’s Fierce Leader and The One and Only Baddest Female
Follow CL’s SNS accounts here:
Epik High has been an icon in the industry for 18 years. The influence of this legendary K-Hip hop trio, consisting of Tablo, Mithra Jin, and DJ Tukutz, has reached beyond Korea with sold out shows all over the world. Epik High received their first award at the 2005 Korean Gold Disc Awards as Best Hip Hop Artist. In 2017, their 9th official album titled "We've Done Something Beautiful" was released.
Down to make something beautiful with Epik High too?
Known For: Being a group of great rappers and producers. Also one of the first Korean hip-hop groups to gain international fame with their music that tackles all kinds of issues such as politics and religion.
Follow Epik High’s SNS accounts here:
Pentagon is a nine-member boy group formed through a survival show called Pentagon Maker. On October 10, 2016, the group successfully debuted with their self-titled mini album and through the years, they have gained their momentum and rose as one of the most buzz-worthy KPop groups of their generation. Naming a few of their hits are “Like This” and “Shine” which went viral because of its catchy "hammer dance" choreography.
Can’t wait to raise the roof with Pentagon like us?
Known For: Being hands-on self-producing artists. Also for their viral “hammer dance” choreography.
Follow Pentagon’s SNS accounts here:
KARD is a co-ed Korean group composed of BM, J.Seph, Somin, and Jiwoo. Before their official debut, they released a pre-debut single titled “Oh NaNa” featuring Heo Youngji as a “Hidden Kard”. Their powerful debut granted them a Rookie Award in 2017 Asia Artist Awards. In 2018, Super Junior tapped Jiwoo and Somin for their single “Lo Siento”. KARD is currently conducting their 2022 WILD KARD Tour in North America.
And they're making a stop in Manila just to party with you!
Known For: Being one of the few co-ed K-POP groups in South Korea. Also for their unique group concept, with each member representing a character from a deck of cards.
Follow Kard’s SNS accounts here:
Gaho is a Korean singer, songwriter, and producer. He is a vocalist in Planetarium Records' popular hip-hop/R&B project group PLT. He made his solo debut on May 3, 2018 with his digital single “Stay Here”. Gaho is also known as the singer of the official soundtracks of dramas such as Itaewon Class and Start-Up. Gaho and his band Kave has covered tracks like Rose’s “On The Ground”, Harry Style’s “As It Was”, Blackpink’s “Lovesick Girls”, and many more.
Get ready to run and party wild with their performance!
Known For: Being a viral cover group + OST band. They covered tracks like Olivia Rodrigo’s “Good 4 U”, Harry Styles’ “As It Was”, Blackpink’s “How You Like That”, and many more.
Follow Gaho’s SNS accounts here:
Follow Kave’s SNS accounts here:
BGYO is a Filipino boy group formed by Star Hunt Academy. Star Hunt Academy is the artist/idol training ground of ABS-CBN. BGYO stands for “Becoming the change, Going further, You and I, Originally Filipino”. The group debuted on January 29, 2021 with their first single “The Light”. BGYO’s “The Light” music video is the fastest debut music video by a P-pop group to reach 1 Million views on YouTube.
Time to light up MOA Arena with BGYO!
Known For: Being the "Aces of P-pop" because of their amazing vocals, synchronized dance moves, and their stage presence. Their music video "The Light" is known as the fastest debut music video by a P-pop group to reach 1 Million views on YouTube.
Follow Bgyo’s SNS accounts here:
DJ Soda, real name Hwang So Hee, is a popular Korean DJ. Her collaboration song Never Let You In with Walshy Fire brought her success in Asia. The song topped charts in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. In 2019, she was awarded the Culture Prize for the Indie Artist category at the 9th Korea Hallyu Awards. Last year, DJ Soda, Lost Chameleon, and Ahin of Momoland teamed up for a song titled “OKAY!”.
Party it up with DJ Soday this October 29!
Known For: Being one of the hottest DJs in Korea and for her ability to mix and scratch. She is also known as a fashion and beauty icon.
Follow Dj Soda’s SNS accounts here:
HALLYUWEEN will not be complete without these special activities. Come and Join the Fun for the Ultimate Hallyuween Experience!
Take a look at these SPOOKTACULAR CHARACTERS that you may want to be on the D-Day and get a chance to WIN one of these PRIZES!
+ Golden Tickets (Ticket to any chosen PULP show between 2022-2023)
+ Signed Posters, Merch and More!
+ Next Category Seat Upgrade Vouchers to any PULP’s future shows
+ Gift Certificates for an Overnight Stay in a 5-star hotel for you and a loved one!
+ Gift Certificates for a Korean Food Feast for you and 3 of your friends at Seoul Train Korean BBQ
+ Hallyuween Merch Swag Bags
+ MAN OF THE NIGHT
+ WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
+ BEST HAUNTED CIRCLE AWARD
(Group of the Night)
+ BEST ZOMBIE ARMY
(for groups of half a dozen or more)
+ TABI-TABI PO AWARD
(Best portrayal of Filipino Horror Creatures)
+ The Lost Soul Badge
+ BEST MALE ZOMBIE
+ BEST FEMALE ZOMBIE
+ BEST WITCH
+ BEST INTERGALACTIC LOOK AWARD
+ SEXIEST VAMPIRE
+ BEST HORRIFIC COUPLE
+ STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PERYA AWARD (Freakshow Award)
+ BEST MALE KPOP IDOL LOOKALIKE
+ BEST FEMALE KPOP IDOL LOOKALIKE
+ BEST KPOP IDOL GROUP LOOKALIKE
(Should be same number of members)
+ BEST MALE/FEMALE COMIC BOOK CHARACTER
+ BEST MALE/FEMALE ANIME COSTUME
+ FUNNIEST MALE/FEMALE COSTUME
+ BEST GRAVEYARD COSTUME
+ BEST PRINCE/PRINCESS
The event is subjected to the following terms and conditions. Kindly read this accordingly to be guided.
“Organizer”, “Us”, “Our” or “We” refers to Pulp Live World Production, Inc.
“Event” refers to the live music, concert, and activities held in the venue.
“Venue” refers to the location of the event.
“Ticket” refers to tickets or passes needed to access the event.
“You” refers to you or anybody who in the organizer’s opinion is acting with your authority or permission to purchase tickets.
1. In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions of our third-party ticketing agent and venue regulations. These Terms & Conditions operate in addition to the Ticket Terms and Conditions of the Venue including the Venue’s Ground Regulations.
2. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket. You must keep possession of such Ticket at all times during the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, tampered or defaced. Pulp Live World Productions, Inc. will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. In some cases, if you have purchased a standing ticket(s) or exclusive enclosure/area ticket(s), a wrist band(s) will be provided to you with your ticket(s). You must bring your wrist band(s) wear at all times in order to gain access to these areas. Lost or forgotten wrist bands will not be re-issued.
3. All tickets sold are subjected to the Terms and Conditions. Your purchase of the ticket also means your acceptance of the organizer and venue’s conditions and policies.
4. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organizer reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct health and security searches as they deem appropriate.
5. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Please check your tickets carefully before and after purchase.
6. Once ticket purchase has been done, you cannot change the section or the seat indicated in your ticket. For seated audiences, you cannot switch seats as all seats are reserved until the end of the show. Likewise, those you purchased standing tickets cannot switch the standing section they have prior selected in their tickets.
7. Our recommendation is that the Event is not suitable for children under 18. Whilst we recommend that these events are not suitable for children under 18, if you do wish to bring them as part of your party, at your discretion, they can attend as long as they possess a valid ticket to gain entry and there is a responsible adult of 18 and above to every two children under 16. We take every precaution to try and ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time at all of our events. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of an event, including the behavior of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased tickets. We do not recommend subjecting babies and young children to loud music. Children are recommended to wear hearing protection if you decide to bring them. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children.
8. The Event may utilize special effects such as lighting, strobe lights, sound, or pyrotechnic effects. Please be advised should you have any conditions that can be triggered by these effects.
9. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase – unless announced by the Organizer due to cancellation or changes in schedule. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
10. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are also not refundable.
11. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organizer will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
12. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
13. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
14. Tickets cannot be re-sold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
15. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so, that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organizer.
18. Neither the Organizer nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the venue management.
19. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Philippine Health guidelines regarding Covid-19. Kindly bring a copy of your vaccination cards, wear mask at all times and sanitize frequently. All audiences may be subjected to appropriate health checks before entry.
20. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
21. You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
22. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
23. You shall not be permitted to bring the following items to the Event: Video and Audio Recording devices such as DSLR, Mirrorless Cameras, Go Pro/Action Cameras, Video Camera, and Audio Recorder, Tripod, monopods, selfie sticks, gimbals, any kind of tablet, sharp objects, pointed umbrellas, big bags/luggage, oversized banners, glass, cans, PET bottles, outside food, chairs and stools, dangerous weapons.
24. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these maybe subject to change. Schedules, rules and regulations regarding the concert/event are subject to the artists’ management approval.
25. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organizer is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
26. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
27. Video and sound recordings are limited to phone capture but doing online live streams of the Event shall be strictly prohibited.
28. “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Organizer’s or the Venues’ control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic and/or pandemic, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Organizer nor the Venue will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
29. PULP Live World reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at its sole discretion.
30. The Ticket Holder's breach of any of the terms of the Ticket or failure to comply with the Venue rules shall automatically terminate whatever rights the Holder may have under this license and shall render the Holder's use hereof for any of the purpose illegal or unauthorized. In such cases, SM Tickets, the Venue, or the Organizer shall have the right to withdraw the Ticket, refuse the Holder's admission into the Venue or otherwise eject the Holder from the Venue. Further, the Holder shall be subject to all other legal remedies available to SM Tickets, the Venue, the Organizer.
31. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by PULP Live World, you agree that you will not use the Site or duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute or use any material included in the Site for any purpose, except to review the information included, to subscribe to programs included in the Site, and to purchase or other event events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets, or other products offered by PULP Live World for your personal use. Use of the Site or the materials or content contained in here for any purpose not set forth in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
32. You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and in all information and materials on this Website ("Website Content") are owned by PULP Live World, its affiliates, suppliers or licensors unless otherwise expressly indicated. The Website Content is protected by Phillippine and international copyright and trademark laws.
PULP Live World collects, processes and stores personal data about you when you avail of its products and services, including its websites, participate in their events, apply for a job with them, or enter into any contract with them (“Services”), provided that you have given your express consent.
PULP Live World collects, uses, protects, and otherwise handles your personal data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (collectively, the “Data Privacy Act”).
PULP Live World instituted policies and procedures which intend to protect personal data which it has collected and continues to collect. These include securing any document containing personal data, requiring the execution of non-disclosure agreements by its employees, consultants, vendors, suppliers and contractors, among others.
PULP Live World intends to use such collected data only for legitimate services such as, purchasing of tickets, registration for the event, purchase of goods, items, and merchandise. At all times, your personal data shall not be used or processed for any purpose that is contrary to its intended use, law, morals, or public policy.
For concerns, message PULP Live World’s official Facebook: fb.com/pulpliveworldprod from Monday - Friday (10AM-7PM).
For other ticketing concerns, you may call SM Tickets at 8470-2222, message them via FB (@smtickets) or email them at email@example.com.